Although you don’t have to. Every so often it is beneficial to clear cache in chrome because if your browser has alot of cache and cookies. It may slow down your web browser and make the things you want to do online take longer to accomplish. This is for heavy internet users to who watch videos and visit image intensive websites. Little do you know every single video you watch or webpage you visit stores a cache and history on your web browser. Over time this adds up. For the regular consumer who barely uses the internet it is still help to know how to do this. So if you ever want to. You know how.
BENEFITS OF CLEARING CHROME CACHE
Reasons for wanting to do this might also be because you don’t feel comfortable leaving all your internet history on the browser. Anyone can just turn on your computer. smartphone, or tablet and check what you have been doing on the internet. This is great to do at libraries or when you are using your friends or relatives computer or mobile devices.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE ON GOOGLE CHROME (MANUALLY)
- Open your Google Chrome web browser.
- Tap on the button located on the top right of your window.
- Tap “settings”.
- Tap “history”. Located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on “clear browsing data”.
Tip: You can either clear all your cache or select certain entries that are stored on your browser that you want to selectively remove.
CLEAR CHROME CACHE (AUTOMATICALLY)
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for “Click&Clean App”.
- Tap on “add to chrome” to install it on your browser.
- Now open settings.
- Click on “extensions”.
- From this menu you can modify what you want deleted every time you close your browser.
Tip: By default not until you disable to extension. Every time you use google chrome. Your cache, cookies and history will be saved. But when you exit the browser. Everything will be automatically deleted.